News & Upcoming Events
• WELCOME TO THE DOG DAYS OF SUMMER!
It's hot outside. Why not come in from the heat and cool yourself down with A Banana Split Milkshake? Milkshakes not your thing? Try adding a flavor to any soda. Cool off with a cherry coke, vanilla Dr. Pepper or strawberry lemonade.
• Want to know the weekly specials? Be sure to sign up for our eNewsletter to be kept up to date with the weekly specials and upcoming events. You can sign up by Clicking Here.
• Seems like Amy Lou is always baking Fresh Pies are being served up daily at both Twist and Shout and The 19th Hole Bar and Grille. Stop in and grab yourself a slice or take a whole pie to go. Flavors include: Pecan, Chocolate Pecan, Strawberry Rhubarb, Apple, Cherry, Blueberry, Peanut Butter and Gooseberry.
• "Fry"days are All-You-Can-Eat Catfish!
If you haven't tried our catfish on Fridays you're truly missing out. Lightly battered and fried to a crispy golden brown. You won't be able to get enough (Good thing it's all-you-can-eat!).
• Catering Services Now Available! Want to take your next event up a notch? Why not let us bring some of our delicious food to your next event? We now offer Catering Services for both Large and Small events. Please contact the restaurant for more information.
• Twist and Shout's Mobile App is coming soon! Exclusive diners club, specials, events, and discounts in the palm of your hand. Stay tuned for more information be sure to ask your food server.
• The 19th Hole Bar and Grille
Be sure to visit our sister restaurant offering a wide array of new and exciting menu items. Large screen TVs and a full bar!
CLICK HERE for more information.
• New Dinner Specials - With the recent release and overwhelming approval of our new menu we thought it only proper to offer Spectacular Specials along with it! CLICK HERE to find out more.
*** Come and Celebrate your Birthday
with us at Twist and Shout and receive a
FREE Little Dipper Sundae! ***
• Be sure to sign up for our "Blast to the Past Bulletin" to keep up to date with all of specials, updates and upcoming events.
Come be Social with us: